Really not a fan of the running skirt on women. (Read 2251 times)

Hawt and sexy

Willamona, this thread feels sad and empty without you posting your self-portrait in spanks.

There. I haz no butt. You happy.

I'm touching your pants.

Prince of Fatness

That's pretty much it. I like the good old fashioned running short. Or the spandex boy-short (on the really fast chicks)

Late to the game here.  How did this thread get to 5 pages in just a couple of hours, anyway?  I'm not reading this hole mess (I did scan for pictures), but I'd like to respond.

I think that you are jumping the gun here.  Ladies, please help this guy out by posting pictures of yourselves in running skirts.  Shirts are optional, of course.  He needs to see more examples.

Thank you.

Not at it at all. 

Hawt and sexy

Gaw, I would have to go find an old thread. There is a ton of pics in there of me in skirts.

I'm touching your pants.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Late to the game here.  How did this thread get to 5 pages in just a couple of hours, anyway?  I'm not reading this hole mess (I did scan for pictures), but I'd like to respond.

Heh heh, heh heh...he said hole.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Must be the skirts without the built-in compression shorts or briefs. Big grin

Prince of Fatness

Well I'll be damned.  I did, didn't I?  In that case if the hole fits I will leave it there for prosperity.

Not at it at all. 

#artbydmcbride

Whew, well I'm safe then. 

Oh no, you are very very hot! 

Runners run

Hawt and sexy

It's hawt. HAWT! Jeebus peeps.

I'm touching your pants.

I think guys that run in necklaces, and color coordinate their "racing outfits" with their shoes are pretty gay. 

mikeymike

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Runners run

xor

I think guys that run in necklaces, and color coordinate their "racing outfits" with their shoes are pretty gay. 

So when I break out the pink shoes to match the pink shirt THAT is what'll make me gay?

Now I know.

Pink shoes coming up.

\

Thank you.

Well he is pretty amusing so far as trolls go!  

At least it reads as tongue in cheek humor, on many sides here.

Otherwise, I suppose I'm laughing at him, not with him.

Works for me in any case.

xor

I like kilts.  I'm really not a fan of the running shirt on men though.

So, shirtless then?

I think more shirtless men should ABSOLUTELY wear a shirt.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

It's not so much the color coordination that seems over-the-top, rather the complete matching of brands (assuming Adidas is not a sponsor).

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Hee, trust zoomy to encourage the level of discourse here to go even lower than it already was. Smile

Speaking of which, my new problem with running skirts. There's really nothing new about them, but now we have the proliferation of stylin' "performance compression socks" that everyone feels motivated to wear. When I see the two of them together, I have to look away because I don't want to feel all dirty and stuff.