Really not a fan of the running skirt on women. (Read 2251 times)

DirtyGraceFlint

The Crap Whisperer

So when I break out the pink shoes to match the pink shirt THAT is what'll make me gay?

Now I know.

Pink shoes coming up.

Oh yay! I LOVE gay Robert!

Being the best tiny spec that I can be!

xor

Loud and proud.  GET USED TO IT.

obiebyke

I think guys that run in necklaces, and color coordinate their "racing outfits" with their shoes are pretty gay. 

Wait, gay as in homosexual and therefore not allowed to join you in the MC as of today? Or gay as in the adolescent term for bad? Either way, I disagree.

(Willamona, that picture is HAWT)

Call me Ray (not Ishmael)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Chris.  I notice that you are likely to cover some 2000 miles in calendar year 2010.  That is awesome.  I know a place you might enjoy.  Well, a virtual place, really.  Quite swampy, it is.

xor

Wait, gay as in homosexual and therefore not allowed to join you in the MC as of today? Or gay as in the adolescent term for bad? Either way, I disagree.

(Willamona, that picture is HAWT)

Skeeter is in MC?

MC Skeeter.

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

I think guys that run in necklaces, and color coordinate their "racing outfits" with their shoes are pretty gay. 

But necklaces without color coordination are ok -- got it.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

Jazz hands!

"Average, 37, of unknown stats...... you could be a little less creepy!"

Oh please! They are posted on her profile. It's called humor. Lighten up.

Dude, that's the internet equivalent of staring at some lady's chest while she tries to talk to you. Really, it's just rude.

run run run AHHHHHH run run run

I am so very bothered by all the comments from people taking shots at me. How ever will I sleep tonight?

Alone?

Amy

mikeymike

Dude, that's the internet equivalent of staring at some lady's chest while she tries to talk to you. Really, it's just rude.

What if she's really tall?  I'd get whiplash trying to look WrigleyGirl in the eye...though I'm not sure I'd really call her a lady.  At least not to her face...er, chest.

Runners run

xor

Alone?

That would be my guess.

"Talk to the hand"

dennrunner

I am so very bothered by all the comments from people taking shots at me. How ever will I sleep tonight?

You've got some nerve posting info from someone's PUBLIC profile.  How dare you!  It's not like anyone could see it.  Er...wait.

Treadmill Addict

You're an ass.

Sarah (37)

Mom to Abby (10) Jacob, (8) and Colton (5)

18 half marathons, 6 full marathons

Goals- run more, lose 20lbs.

You've got some nerve posting info from someone's PUBLIC profile.  How dare you!  It's not like anyone could see it.  Er...wait.

I don't know what I was thinking. Here I thought it would be funny, but it turns out I am just a creepy, old, gay, loner who dresses poorly when I race.

You're an ass.

Wow.