Free HRM (Read 664 times)

The Greatest of All Time

I have a very slightly used Ekho HRM that I will gladly give to someone in need for free. The model is WM-25 and the website is www.ekho.us For some reason it picks up cross transmission in my gym but works spot on outside. It's still in the original case and has the instructions. I think I have worn it less than 5 total hours. First one that posts "I want it", gets it. Please live in the continental US or Canada.
    all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
      Thanks Marcus

The Greatest of All Time

Marcus, You are very generous. I was hoping someone who needs it more than I could get a HRM, but since no one else responded. My wife is starting a training program and could put it to good use. I would still like to give someone else a chance if they need it more than I. Get back with me Kenny
        drop me an email: . Please hurry so I can take my email address down. Tx.

Done

The Greatest of All Time

Got it Kenny. Thanks.

Thanks, Marcus