Yeah, but is it food? (Read 999 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Earrings falling into food is far better than a Junior Mint falling into an operating theater.
      Earrings falling into food is far better than a Junior Mint falling into an operating theater.
      yoi - i assume there's a story behind that?
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

But is that worse than a Baby Ruth in the pool...?

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

pitrunner

I assume you never watched Seinfeld... Wink
          Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

But is that worse than a Baby Ruth in the pool...?
            So disappointed. Thank goodness for Pitrunner. (Zoomy, unless you did get it, but thought to make a golf flick reference)
              I assume you never watched Seinfeld... Wink
              darn, nope. Blush although it's not like that couldn't happen. I just went to a Grand Rounds last week where they were discussing a case of a lady who had this giant tumor in her abdomen that turned out to be a forgotten surgical sponge. I wonder what a junior mint would look like by the time they got to it...
              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

So disappointed. Thank goodness for Pitrunner. (Zoomy, unless you did get it, but thought to make a golf flick reference)
                Yep...misplaced candy can be humorous. Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Seinfled and Caddyshack references? This thread delivers. Big grin

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

MrH

Would the chef get in trouble for killing someone with an earring? I wonder if "death by earring" is grounds for plausible deniability?"
                    I think if you eat food prepared by a small bear, you're gonna have to face certain risks. FWIW, I recognized it as a princess - the crown and dress were a giveaway.

The process is the goal.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call Destiny.

Beware, batbear...

But how did it taste...I'm guessing it was bearly edible. Wink

2014 Goal -- Run 5X per week, pain-free (relatively) by end of summer.

FWIW, I recognized it as a princess - the crown and dress were a giveaway.
                        whatever. Chefs have more fun.
                          cute. half birthday? do tell of this practice. can 41 year olds play?

A Saucy Wench

cute. half birthday? do tell of this practice. can 41 year olds play?
                            I tried to establish 1/2 birthday as the bigger celebration for dd who's birthday is annoyingly close to Christmas. Especially in our family who tends to celebrate when we manage to get together so present fest starts in mid december and ends in mid january. That bites. Unfortunately grandparents have this THING about the "REAL" birthday.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

7 year old declared that we would all be celebrating her half birthday. That's about it. But her big sister somehow rose to the occasion in between all the rivalry.