After the marathon. (Read 567 times)

Jeffrey

Marathoners, can you relate to this?
      Priceless. Love the bloody nipples at the end.
      E-mail: JakeKnight2002@aol.com
      -----------------------------

A Dance with Monkeys

Monkey Sam ran the half. She sent me her pictures. In one of them, a dude is finishing the same time she is. He will be, erm, throwing away his shirt. That, after JUST 13.1 miles... Roll eyes

Needs more cowbell!

I think the bloody nipples issue calls for a manssiere or a bro. Tongue k

I shoot pretty things! ~

'14 Goals:

• 2 olympic distance duathlons -- 6 days apart -- PR at least 1

• 130#s (and stay there, gotdammit!)

A Dance with Monkeys

Better than a bro.
              Cute!
              2009: BQ?

Needs more cowbell!

How do those stay on if you sweat a lot? Don't they yank on yer chest hairs when you remove them? Just the thought of that makes me cringe! k

I shoot pretty things! ~

'14 Goals:

A Dance with Monkeys

No, the sport strips stay on very loosely. They come right off when I am done, but do not dislodge during the run. Kinda like post it notes.

Needs more cowbell!

Kinda like post it notes.
                    Ooh, you could wear those fun post-it notes on your chest, instead! Big grin k

I shoot pretty things! ~

'14 Goals:

A Dance with Monkeys

Isn't that what we are talking about? Oh. Wait. Never mind.

A Dance with Monkeys

Two marathons. One week. I can still walk. And showering does not hurt.

Needs more cowbell!

So did you wear some fun fashion or themed post-its, then? k

I shoot pretty things! ~

'14 Goals:

that was really funny! Big grin I'm going to have to save that link. Tongue
                            Jennifer mm#1231
                              I'm just so glad I have tough nipples. Tough nipples. That's funny. Bet that's the first time I ever used that phrase in my life.
                              E-mail: JakeKnight2002@aol.com
                              -----------------------------

No, the sport strips stay on very loosely. They come right off when I am done, but do not dislodge during the run. Kinda like post it notes.
                                Man, I'll have to get the sports strips because the band-aids I've been using are brutal to take-off. I must have tossed three shirts last year because of blood stains... UGH.