Dr. Derek Lamberty (Read 985 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

This came in my email today. Any RA advice would be welcome.
    DEAR, I feel quite safe dealing with you in this important business. Though, this medium (Internet) has been greatly abused, I choose to reach you through it because it still remains the fastest medium of communication. However, this correspondence is unofficial and private, and it should be treated as such. At first I will like to assure you that this transaction is 100% risk and trouble free to both parties. IN ORDER TO TRANSFER OUT (FIFTEEN MILLION POUNDS STERLINGS) FROM OUR BANK HERE IN LONDON. THE FUND FOR TRANSFER IS OF CLEAN ORIGIN. THE OWNER OF THIS ACCOUNT IS A FOREIGNER, a program leader who was believed to acquire the fund through his secret Crude Oil deal with the Former IRAQI Government.The deceased died with all the members of his family in an auto-accident in February 14, 2005, without a WILL. The amount involved is [15, 000, 000.00 POUNDS STERLINGS]. I WANT TO TRANSFER THIS MONEY INTO A SAFE FOREIGN ACCOUNT ABROAD BUT I DON'T KNOW ANY FOREIGNER WHOM I CAN TRUST, I KNOW THAT THIS MESSAGE WILL COME TO YOU AS A SURPRISE AS WE DON'T KNOW OURSELVES BEFORE, BUT BE SURE THAT IT IS REAL AND A GENUINE BUSINESS. I CONTACT YOU BELIEVING THAT YOU WILL NOT LET ME DOWN ONCE THE FUND GOES INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.KINDLY CONTACT ME ONWARDS THROUGH MY PERSONAL PRIVATE EMAIL: dr_dldldldl@yahoo.co.uk PHONE: +44-703-183-4622 FAX : +44-(0)177-611-4947 EMAIL: dr_dldldldl@yahoo.co.uk Let me hear from you, Regards, Dr. Derek Lamberty
    Scout7

I'd totally do it. I mean, he's a doctor, and he guarantees that it's 100% risk and trouble-free!!! What more do you want, man?
      Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Maybe we should organize a charity run.
        Scout7

Make the Monkey into some sort of event for this poor colleague, perhaps? 5ks are a popular distance for charity events. Not sure why that is....
            At my work e-mail address I get all sorts of letters like this, weekly. I have a spam block list that is a mile long!!

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Sadly, people fall for this.
                  Yeah, it's a total scam. It's a different variation of the one Zoom-zoom just linked but, it's a scam. You have to admire the attempt to keep it current & topical though. If it sounds too good to be true...
                  zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

You wouldn't believe the scams targeting Photographers. I don't get as many now, but I used to get tons of things where people had some tale of being from a foreign country and planning a wedding in the US. They "offer" to send a check for some crazy amt. of money, then the plan to have the photog. reimburse them for the over. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

First off, you should check out Quatloos for a bunch of scam related information and funny 419 scam stories! If you do decide to deal (I mean play) with these folks and they are Nigerian, I would make sure you get a Kenyan because I heard most have pretty good PRs.

Vim

If you do decide to deal (I mean play) with these folks and they are Nigerian, I would make sure you get a Kenyan because I heard most have pretty good PRs.
                        HAHAHAHAHHA
                        2009: BQ?

Prophet!

this is a scam ? crap...

Imminent Catastrophe

I would invest in this, but I'm already helping out a guy from Nigeria.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

I wish I'd have waited now. The one I got only offered me 10 million.