Looking for a creative team name... (Read 990 times)

Smile My adult co-ed soccer team is being sponsored by my parent's campground. They are providing us with a team shirt (that a friend of mine is making for us). I am NOT having any cooperation from my team to come up with an appropriate team name that involves an aspect of camping. I was wondering if anyone here could help out with some creative ideas. The name will have to involve camping but also be related to soccer, if possible. Also, thinking of a logo is difficult. The campground logo is a bell. Confused For Camp Bell Campground but having a picture of a bell on a soccer team shirt will kind of silly. So, if anyone has any cool ideas for that too, I would greatly appreciate some help.

Michelle

If nothing better comes along we're gonna have to go with Happy Campers!!! How boring is that? Confused

Michelle

Half Fanatic #846

Boy, this IS a tough one, lets see... Bell Ringers Camp Bell Soccer Camp Bell Stars Soccer Stars Soccer Shack Bell Soccer Camp How 'bout a bell on a soccer ball with "Camp Bell" above and "Soccer" below the logo, if you have to simplify it? I can't think of any relationship of soccer to camping other than soccer camp. Good luck!

"I don't always roll a joint, but when I do, it's usually my ankle" - unk.         "Frankly autocorrect, I'm getting a bit tired of your shirt".                  I ran half my last race on my left foot!                                  

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

S'mores? Maybe a soccer ball with a graphic of some marshmallows, graham crackers, and chocolate bar?

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

PWL

Has been

I can't quite put it together--but there has to be something involving "pitching a tent" and a gratuitous "balls" reference, soccer balls of course... Wink

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I can't quite put it together--but there has to be something involving "pitching a tent" and a gratuitous "balls" reference, soccer balls of course... Wink
              *snort* Ball-handling-tent-pitchers has a nice ring to it... Wink

~ Sarah Kay

This isn't going to be easy is it? So far the men on my team came up with Drunk Campers. I can't use that as a team name!! Camping and soccer really don't mix, considering it's not "soccer camp". Maybe we'll have to go with something boring, just to be on the safe side. Confused

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

What about "Soccer Camp" as your team name? I think that would combine the two themes really well. k

~ Sarah Kay

Looking gooooood ;p

Pity it's not a ladies team....you could have "Boot Camp Belles" insert groan here..... Clowning around
                    The best route to run is one which takes you furthest from the staff canteen....
                    va

Kickin' Kampers
                      Osric22

How about the "Camp Bell Ball Benders"...a bit of a tounge twister so you could also use "Camp Bell Benders". Bending is a when you put spin on the ball that makes it curve when it's in the air.
                          Ohhh my gosh this is hard! Is the bell gold?... "Goalden Bells" with a logo of a bell and a little soccer ball for the bell dinger thingy. Or how bout "Burning Bells" (balls...might sound too painful for the male players though) with a bell shape but the look of a soccer ball (white with the black lines) and flames coming out of it. Ok. I'll quit now! Big grin
                            How about the "Camp Bell Ball Benders"...a bit of a tounge twister so you could also use "Camp Bell Benders". Bending is a when you put spin on the ball that makes it curve when it's in the air.
                            Hmmmm. Camp Bell Benders...That has a "ring" to it (no pun intended). Big grin I was thinking Camp Bell Kickers and then having my friend create a logo with a bell that uses a soccer ball as the gong, and somehow...making the bell look remotely cool. Why a bell? When my parents bought the campground I wish they would have changed the name! I really like Camp Bell Benders. Yes
                            Kickin' Kampers
                            I like this too!
                            What about "Soccer Camp" as your team name? I think that would combine the two themes really well. k
                            I like that but I think it might mislead people to thinking that my parent's offer actual soccer camp. Maybe they should, after all, they have a huge piece of property there. I'm sure that insurance would make it not worth it though. Too many risks! Confused
                            S'mores? Maybe a soccer ball with a graphic of some marshmallows, graham crackers, and chocolate bar?
                            I thought of something like that but the one guy on the team said he didn't want to be thought of as squishy (like a marshmellow!). Roll eyes
                            Pity it's not a ladies team....you could have "Boot Camp Belles" insert groan here..... Clowning around
                            The men might not appreciate that name, Big grin and since there are only 3 women on the team, the men have majority rule. Too bad though, I like that name. It has a southern tone to it!
                            Ohhh my gosh this is hard! Is the bell gold?... "Goalden Bells" with a logo of a bell and a little soccer ball for the bell dinger thingy. Or how bout "Burning Bells" (balls...might sound too painful for the male players though) with a bell shape but the look of a soccer ball (white with the black lines) and flames coming out of it. Ok. I'll quit now! Big grin
                            Ohhhh, that's a good one!! Goalden Bells! It would force people to think about the name and with the graphic it would make sense! Very cool. And about the burning bells, well, I agree with the connection of bells and balls...I could see a lot of painful looks on the men's faces! Big grin

Michelle

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I won four fantasy football titles in the '90's under the moniker "Snotthockers." It just screams excellence.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Another Passion

"Nutts and Butts"? I was thinking more of the coed aspect of the team. I guess that doesn't encompass camping at all though. Confused

Rick
                                "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                                "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                                runningforcassy.blogspot.com