How do I delete my account (Read 1826 times)

Ekki nota

Hi I accidentally created 2 accounts and would like to delete one of them cannot seem to find any way of doing that. Please help 

eric :)

Ekki nota,

I sent you a private message on how you can delete the extra account.

eric Smile

marek27

Hello, I have the same question. How can I delete my account?

I can delete it for you.  May I ask why you want your active account to be deleted?

marek27

Because I use another software - SportTracks 3. Than k you for deleting my account.

marek27

I can delete it for you.  May I ask why you want your active account to be deleted?

I wait, than You. :-)

You account was queued for deletion in two weeks.  When you logged in to check, you reactivated it.  I'll queue it again.  Check back in a month.

lalalalala

I would like my account deleted please! Am going to go with a different website.

runKC264

Hello,

Please delete my account.  I have decided that I am not needing to track my information on this site.  Thank you.

marek27

Hello,

my account is still active. Please delete it.

salzartig

Hello,

Please delete my account, too.  I haven't used it until I did the registration and so I am deciding I'm not needing to track my information on this site. 

Best regards

Thank you

Hi Eric, I  want to delete an account too. I created a new account because I got another internet provider. I thought using the old e-mail address would not give me access to this website. It does but I get the message "address needs to be verified." I would like to keep this original account but update the new e-mail & delete the newer account.

Hi Eric, I  want to delete an account too. I created a new account because I got another internet provider. I thought using the old e-mail address would not give me access to this website. It does but I get the message "address needs to be verified." I would like to keep this original account but update the new e-mail & delete the newer account.

Could you send me a PM from the account that you wish to delete?  Thanks!

I cant even remotely understand someone leaving RA to go to a different web site.........makes no sense to me....

Champions are made when no one is watching

dontusethis

I would like to delete this account. I made it as an annoying joke to my college teammates years ago and would like to use the email address associated with this account on my actually account. What should I do?

Thanks.