Email daily scheduled workouts (Read 1525 times)

eric :)

Hello everyone,

You can now receive daily emails of your scheduled workouts.  To enable this feature, edit your training plan and select the "<label>Email daily workouts to me</label>" check box.  If you have multiple training plans, you will need to do this for each plan.  If you have not verified your email address, RunningAHEAD.com will send you an email to your login email address.  Click on the link in the email and your email address will be verified.

You will receive only one email a day whether you have one or multiple training plans.  The email will be sent out at 6 PM your time.  It will contain a summary of today's workouts and the scheduled workouts for tomorrow.  That's all there is to it.  Enjoy!

eric Smile

Neato! I like this feature. Thanks, eric Smile

Thanks, eric Smile!

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

Sounds cool.  Gonna try it out.  Thanks!

That's a cool feature Eric.......

EXCELLENT

Champions are made when no one is watching

jeffdonahue

Awesome feature - very cool.

Thanks Eric.  Cool

highonrunning

thanks eric!

always will be and continue to be the best running log!

Julia1971

Pretty neat!  Thanks, Eric!  I love it when you launch enhancements I didn't even realize I wanted.  Smile

xor

Cool, thanks. Possible in enhancement would be to allow you to email to multiple addresses.

In my case I would add my training partners email address.

jeffdonahue

Cool, thanks. Possible in enhancement would be to allow you to email to multiple addresses.

In my case I would add my training partners email address.

Or maybe to set the time that you get the email.  I got my email about yesterday's workout at 6:00PM, after i had already done it.  I would prefer to get it around 4:00 AM so it is there for me when I get up in the morning.

eric Smile,

Today's email included a "completed" workout that I did not do, and is not in my plan.

It also reminded me to do the same workout tomorrow. So, even though it's not in my plan, I'm going to try to do that workout tomorrow, because it sounds fun (it's dancing). But I thought you might like to know about the possible bug.

eric :)

The problem is fixed.

Francois Nel

Hi Eric,

The email feature seemed to stop working this month. Any reason?

Francois

runnerxc

This is not working for me anymore either...I have went in and verified that the email workouts is selected and it is...no emails.