Comfort Foods (Read 848 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Is there ANYTHING that beats grilled cheese and tomato soup when you are feeling under the weather? Seriously.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Mashed potatoes with tons of garlic and creme fraiche.... Blush
        yes. homefried potatoes (in buttah!) with onions and lots of catsup!

Jennifer mm#1231

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

yes. homefried potatoes (in buttah!) with onions and lots of catsup!
          Ooh, crispy hash browns with melted cheddar and sour cream... Lauren, your potatoes sound awesome, too...this could be a dangerous thread! Tongue

~ Sarah Kay

ashares

i dont think ANYthing beats chicken noodle soup for a sick day. and oatmeal. basically warm things Yes
              Mashed potatoes and shredded chedder cheese and a little bit of butter. Smile

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Damn, now I have a hankering for potatoes. I LOVES me some loaded potato skins...bacon, cheese, chives, dredged in TONS of sour cream. Ugh! Tongue

~ Sarah Kay

I like the grilled cheese and tomato soup. Also- StoveTop stuffing. Hot Ovaltine with about 1/3 jar of marshmallow fluff on top.

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Hot Ovaltine with about 1/3 jar of marshmallow fluff on top.
                    OMG...that sounds like a mug of crack! Shocked

~ Sarah Kay

Damn, now I have a hankering for potatoes. I LOVES me some loaded potato skins...bacon, cheese, chives, dredged in TONS of sour cream. Ugh! Tongue
                      Last night after soccer I came home and cooked up two huge potatoes in the microwave and then covered them with butter, cheese, and sour cream. I enjoyed every single bite - despite my husband watching me eat and giving me a "you're crazy" look (it was 11:30 at night). Blush

Michelle

Kings Canyon NP 07'

Chicken noodle with half a pack of saltines, then a nap.

left-right-left-right-repeat

Kerry1976

Master of the Side Eye

I've discovered a liking for Diet Cherry Chocolate Dr. Pepper, which is supposedly a "limited edition" flavor. Hard to find but worth trying! YUM! Yes

TRUST THE PROCESS

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I've discovered a liking for Diet Cherry Chocolate Dr. Pepper, which is supposedly a "limited edition" flavor. Hard to find but worth trying! YUM! Yes
                            It's like crack in a can for me. I have a tough time limiting myself to just one can/day. I hope they decide to make it a permanent flavor. That berries-n-cream one is also very tasty.

~ Sarah Kay

I had garlic mashed potatoes and ghirardelli hot chocolate last night--soooothing....
                              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I had garlic mashed potatoes and ghirardelli hot chocolate last night--soooothing....
                                NICE! Big grin

~ Sarah Kay