Did I break something? (Read 661 times)

Has the color for the forums changed, or have I accidentally changed some setting? The "new" blue background makes it very difficult to read now. (Unlike others I haven't run enough for my eyesight to improve enough to compensate for this!) Hopefully there is a way I can change it back?

Magicman

What browser are you using? When I bring the site up in FireFox 3.0.6, I get the blue background, too. But IE7 looks normal. I hope they fix the interface for FF soon...
      ironTriKev

IronMan ;)

I'm having the same issue with both firfeox and IE7. REALLY hard to read, also the tabs are no longer tabs but links that run vertically in the top left corner of the page.

Tri-Kev Here are my favorite links:
        My "kick @ss" running club ;)

Swim 2.4 miles.
        Ride 112 miles.
        Run 26.2 miles.
        Then brag for the rest of your life.
        -Commander John Collins, Ironman Triathlon creator

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Eric uploaded a change that includes GPS and a slightly new style. You need to force your browser to refresh. Click on your refresh button while hitting the shift key.

...listen to the thunder

Eric uploaded a change that includes GPS and a slightly new style. You need to force your browser to refresh. Click on your refresh button while hitting the shift key.
            Chrome is messed up also. Refresh doesn't seem to change anything.

Run, Eat, Repeat.

wyerock

Clearing the cache and or holding ctrl/shift down while doing a reload may help.
              eric :)

On Windows based browsers, you need to press Ctrl-F5 to force a reload.

...listen to the thunder

On Windows based browsers, you need to press Ctrl-F5 to force a reload.
                  That did it. Thanks.

Run, Eat, Repeat.