I have a feeling RA might be getting more members from RW (Read 2862 times)

Docket_Rocket

Hello.  I am new here Smile

You look familiar....

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

You look familiar....

PressEnter?  Meh.  Never heard of him.

Running is dumb.

jules2

Perhaps opportunity van material ????  IIene please let me know if we need to do something about Jules!  I think he is harmless but you just never know with creepy old dudes.

I might have forgot to say Howdy to the new invaders people so Howdy and Weclome!

Yeah I'm done posting for the day.   .

BCR, having looked at your avatar are you on the left or the right of the photo?

Old age is when you move from illegal to prescribed drugs.

dallison

registered pw

lol, first post and it goes to 12 pages.

2017 goals:

sub 1:30 half 

stealth.rnr

She laughs at me......

Troublemaker....

BexKix, Bagel Defender

As a survivor of the CoolRunningcaust in 2007 who walked thousands of miles to get to RA, I feel qualified to say that RA is not just a refugee camp, it's a home. Eric, the creator and Codegod (no worship or song necessary---but personally, I think there should be an Eric song), is always making the infrastructure better without drastic upheaval, and is always available. People love the training log, posts and pages load fast and are easy to read, AND you can start your own community within a community (user groups). The RA community is also getting very close to a 100% understanding of the difference between and usage of the words "loose" and "lose." Around here almost every single one of us "lose weight", and almost none "loose weight." Welcome. Cool

Does this mean we should call this PluckCaust 2012? Or RWOLcaust 2012?  (That's not a dig, BTW.)

I'd be happy if this turns out to be a nice home - which, people have been very welcoming!  Thanks.

Grammar education = excellent!  Personally, I don't want to lose weight, I might find it again.  I want to be rid of it forever.  Wink

...and a special 'Alex the Lion' "Well, helllooooo there!" to the other RWOLBFites.

My visits to RWOL have been fewer and fewer.  I'm glad someone suggested this place.  Looks like this last upgrade was the final straw for most people!

I am embarrassed to say that my wife just bought me a new RW magazine subscription when my nephew was selling magazines for a school fundraiser! Blush 

Hobby Jogger

PressEnter?  Meh.  Never heard of him.

I bet it because they wouldn't let me put the brackets on my username Angry

PressEnter[]

It's interesting to see people who came here from coolrunning.  I actually went to RWOL back in 2006 because I disliked the coolrunning forums.

5/4/19 - Twilight Zone 24 Hour

Tar Heel Mom

kween

Can I stalk the beautiful women of the BF over here without fear of S*S's dungeon?

Hey, MW. I supposed R&R is one thing I would miss if I stayed here. My women's group has already migrated.

Nolite te bastardes carborundum.

FlippyNoodle

Not a dude

I would miss lurking in R&R and NRR. Smile
                      Meat Wagon

Puker

Hey, MW. I supposed R&R is one thing I would miss if I stayed here. My women's group has already migrated.

Hiya!

Well, if we can have the sensible people from there migrate here and divert the loony bin to LetsRun, I'd call that a win-win.

I'll still post on RWOL (and LR and ST), if there's traffic to justify it. I have pretty low standards.

Feel sick and dirty, more dead than alive.

BIS

High Horse

What is going on over here? 

I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member ~ Groucho Marx.

RWOL refugee, here. Thanks for providing such a cool site. I like the setup!
                            Gravelrunner

Running blows

Who let BIS in?

Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket?

Tar Heel Mom

kween

Who let BIS in?

Who let you in?

Nolite te bastardes carborundum.