Training Plan Schedule Generator (Read 1280 times)

derek

Some of you may find this tool useful: http://www.roadtoboston.com/djapps/trainingPlans/overview/ I'm hoping to run a marathon in Dec, but I'm still undecided as to what plan I want to follow and as I look at various plans, I always have to be calculating what the start date would be. With this website I created, you can: - Choose the day of the week you like your week to start on so you can see the weekly mileage in your case. Most plans seems to start on Monday, but I prefer my week to start on a Sunday - You can change the day of the week that the plan starts - You can set the date you want the plan to end and it'll adjust the schedule and give you actual dates for each week - You can download a 1-page PDF of your customized plan which you can print and stick on a wall. - If you set the settings for a plan, you can cut-and-paste the URL or bookmark it and when you revisit that URL, it'll display whatever settings you had chosen Basically, I created this for my own use, but others may find it useful. I only have 4 Pftizinger plans and 1 Hal Higdon spring training on-line, but I can add more if there are specific plans you would like to see available.

Derek

Thanks Derek!
        Very cool! Thanks!
        Next up: A 50k in ? Done: California-Oregon-Arizona-Nevada (x2)-Wisconsin-Wyoming-Utah-Michigan-Colorado
          Hey Derek, Extremely useful! I generated the 55mile 24 week plan for Dublin in October and realized I have to start working on mileage increase NOW! Thanks, Gareth.