mass delete of workouts (Read 572 times)

I'm coming back from a long hiatus from running due to injury.  I've recorded a lot of cross-training in my log,and had been recording cross-training too before my injury.   But I've decided I now just want to use Runningahead for logging my runs.  Is it possible to do a mass delete of my cross training workouts?  I've been deleting the workouts one by one, but it's taking awhile. 

Thanks!

I'm coming back from a long hiatus from running due to injury.  I've recorded a lot of cross-training in my log,and had been recording cross-training too before my injury.   But I've decided I now just want to use Runningahead for logging my runs.  Is it possible to do a mass delete of my cross training workouts?  I've been deleting the workouts one by one, but it's taking awhile. 

Thanks!

If you only want to track recent runs you could create a new account.

If you only want to track recent runs you could create a new account.

I want to retain all my prior run data.  I thought of exporting that data and then importing into a new account, but I don't see a way to do that.......

....and of course I could just ignore all those other workouts in my log and deal with it..... 
          eric :)

Sarah,

You should definitely keep all your data.  Since your hiatus, I made a lot of changes to the log, one of which is much better cross training support.  Ok, you should also keep your data because there is no mass delete option.  I like to think of it as it ensures you can accidentally delete all your data Wink

eric :-)

jpdeaux

Sarah,

You should definitely keep all your data.  Since your hiatus, I made a lot of changes to the log, one of which is much better cross training support.  Ok, you should also keep your data because there is no mass delete option.  I like to think of it as it ensures you cannot accidentally delete all your data Wink

fixeded.

Sarah,

You should definitely keep all your data.  Since your hiatus, I made a lot of changes to the log, one of which is much better cross training support.  Ok, you should also keep your data because there is no mass delete option.  I like to think of it as it ensures you can accidentally delete all your data Wink

Thanks for responding Eric!  I appreciate all the work you've done on the log.  It really is the best one available. Thanks!