Brooks Running Skirt (Read 1035 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I've seen tennis skirts at Dick's, as well as TJ Maxx. I've only seen a skirt marketed for running once--an InSport one at a running store. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Jill_B

I fly.

I totally forgot that when I was downtown about a month ago they had running-like skirts at American Apparel.

Bring it on.

I actually just bought a Brooks Running Skirt. But they do run big. My Nike running shorts are all larges, and I bought the Brooks skirt in a medium. I like the inseam length. Prevents the rubbing thighs Smile Plus it's cute and I think it would look good while running errands or whatever before going for a run. Haven't gotten a chance to use it though - the temp just dropped back below freezing.
        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Haven't gotten a chance to use it though - the temp just dropped back below freezing.
          This time of year in the Midwest really bites. Mother Nature is such a tease! I heard that the Detroit area was in the low 70s last weekend, but this weekend it's back to Winter weather, again! Tongue k

~ Sarah Kay

It's not just the Midwest zoomers.Mother nature is on CRACK!! It was 70 degrees on Wed, and yesterday we had everything from freezing rain to heavy snow. Won't be wearing my skirt this weekend.

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Jill_B

I fly.

FYI -- Marshalls (TJ Maxx) have Avia running skirts for $12.99 Smile

Bring it on.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ooh...and tomorrow I *could* stop by TJMaxx since I will be in the neighborhood.... Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Didn't even know there was such a thing as a running skirt 'til I found this site. So much to learn... Smile

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Didn't even know there was such a thing as a running skirt 'til I found this site. So much to learn... Smile
                    Thinkin' about cross-dressing? Check out the 100 mile group...we have a little discussion going re: that very topic! Wink k

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Thinkin' about cross-dressing? Check out the 100 mile group...we have a little discussion going re: that very topic!
                      Tried real hard to come up with a witty response, but I got nuthin'. So I'll go with my first response which is ummm, no. Though I was accused of such when I dared to wear running tights w/o shorts over them back in the mid '80s.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

JillyBeans

Jiggle, jiggle, jiggle.

I love my running skirts too. I only take heckling when I wear it, so I am glad to read about other people who wear them. UnderArmor, I think is the brand that I started with two summers ago. Happy running! Jilly Sidenote: Zoom, zoom, can I have the password to the ladies locker room? I have a running bra issue that I don't believe that I am alone in and I'd like some more opinions from the gals. I don't think that the fellas really want to hear about them. Thanks!
                        "The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step."
                        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Do running tights on ANYONE not look kinda fruity? I have some sort of tight-like pants, but they are boot-cut, which just make them a little less...creepy. Tongue k

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Sidenote: Zoom, zoom, can I have the password to the ladies locker room? I have a running bra issue that I don't believe that I am alone in and I'd like some more opinions from the gals. I don't think that the fellas really want to hear about them.
                            Sent it! Though I often wonder how curious the guys are about our undergarments discussions... Wink k

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Do running tights on ANYONE not look kinda fruity?
                              Not when you're built like me

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

*shudders*

~ Sarah Kay