I love infographics (Read 3493 times)

Needs more cowbell!

That hipster logo thing is hilarious...this is a bike shop about 30 minutes from me:

I shoot pretty things! ~

'14 Goals:

• 2 olympic distance duathlons -- 6 days apart -- PR at least 1

• 130#s (and stay there, gotdammit!)

MTA: sorry if I got the year wrong, was it going before then?

Come all you no-hopers, you jokers and rogues
      We're on the road to nowhere, let's find out where it goes

knew it!

I bought my nephew an elephant for his room. He said, "Thanks". I said, "Don't mention it".

I bought my nephew an elephant for his room. He said, "Thanks". I said, "Don't mention it".

err

beer

A Dance with Monkeys

By what standard are those the healthiest beers?

By what standard do they taste good?

By what standard are those the healthiest beers?

By what standard do they taste good?

Hey now, can't you just accept this ad is correct and these are the best beers in the universe?  What are you, some kind of beer geek?  Wink

Hey now, can't you just accept this ad is correct and these are the best beers in the universe?  What are you, some kind of beer geek?  Wink

It's not an ad, it's an infographic, otherwise known as modern day scripture.  So, yes, it has to be Truth.

Well at least someone here is making relevance to the subject.

a bit morbid, but hey, that's life!

last meals

booksnshit

tache