New to RA (Read 1926 times)

BeeRunB

Welcome, Dave!

The food tent's  over there, the med tent's over there, and the goodie bags come replete with yet another plastic hydration bottle, the selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor of your choice, and a free foot massage at ClawFoot's Foot Massage Parlor in downtown Cranston, Rhode Island.

So chill, be yourself and have fun here. RA, RA, sissss......

--JimmyCool

not lazy, just tired

I'm another refugee from RW. The spam over there is ridiculous right now. Gave up on trying to find the winter contest thread and came over here to explore this site. 

Not if it makes sense.

an amazing likeness

But your avatar...it is soo big?!  (g)

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

stealth.rnr

She laughs at me......

But your avatar...it is soo big?!  (g)

You don't know what avatars look like where we came from....... 

stealth.rnr

She laughs at me......

not lazy, just tired

teeny tiny, and now I'm huge! Smile

Not if it makes sense.

Singer who runs a smidge

I may find myself over here too, courtesy of Stealth.  I still have some ties to RWOL, and I'm a member of the Barefoot Runner's Society.  I'm not currently running, due to a nagging case of Runner's Knee.  I'm also not much of a runner even when I am running, but I'm a fair conversationalist!

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.

stealth.rnr

She laughs at me......

YAY!!!!

Singer who runs a smidge

I had to lose my apostrophe here, but I'm sure people will figure me out.  And I sent you an e-mail too, Stealth.  Woo-hoo!

Though apparently I am avatar incompetent.  Help a sister out, folks?  I thought I did what was in the help files ...

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.

Singer who runs a smidge

Never mind, I'm just a doof.

Never mind, I'm just a doof.

Took me awhile to figure it out also LOL

not lazy, just tired

I'm figuring out the log now. Think I'm going to like it.

Not if it makes sense.

stealth.rnr

She laughs at me......

I started a log here a couple of years ago. It was still here, I just had to remember my site login info.

Singer who runs a smidge

The log at least looks like what we used over on "that other site".  I'm hoping to restart C25k in December (recovering from a knee injury, for folks who don't know) so basically I'll just start a new log, probably won't bother to import the old stuff.  It's not like this year was a stellar one for me.  Dead

stealth.rnr

She laughs at me......

For those of you that qualify (little whistling guy needed here) the masters group has some nice folks that welcomed me with open arms and said I could bring friends. It's under 'social groups', of course.