New to RA (Read 1926 times)

Joined the 1000 mile group last night.

xor

The log at least looks like what we used over on "that other site".

There is a good reason for that :-D

Hello!

Maggie & Molly

welocme!!  I am one of the transfers from CR and have never looked back.

"It does not matter how slow you go so long as you do not stop."
        Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

GatsbyBird

Just stopping by to note that there are a lot of dog-related avatars here, which can only be a good thing.  Almost as good as bird-related avatars.

Welcome to the new folks.

3/30/24 Rattlesnake Dick 25k, Cool, CA

4/14/24 Napa Valley 50k, Calistoga, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR

Ken WD

I'm thinking of switching from RWOL too

Karen M

Greetings, RW friends! Hello, soon-to-be Running Ahead friends! I'm checking this out, too. Smile

Karen

Marathons are habit-forming...

"I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength."

Philippians 4:13, NLT

Greetings, RW friends! Hello, soon-to-be Running Ahead friends! I'm checking this out, too. Smile

Karen

Hello!

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

Been logged into RA yet never checked out the forum. May make the switch from RWOL as well.

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

Dad on the run.

Hey Dtothe2nd and other RW friends. I am going to try this place out and see what its all about! How did you do on the 5k D? or have you ran it yet? If you did, did you reach your goal time that you were wanting?

Chasing the sub 20 5K.

RunTomRun

Wickedly Average

Howdy, RWOL friends. Just joined the forum myself. Don't even have an avatar yet! EDIT: I do now!!

Not sure if I'll make the full migration, but I am also getting frustrated with the new "improved" software over there. This looks like a friendly spot.

Oh, I'm PhotogTom on RWOL. Decided that I needed a name that reflected the fact that I call myself a runner these days.

Tom (formerly known as PhotogTom)

5K - 25:16, 10K - 55:31,  15K - 1:20:55,   HM - 1:54:54

Mmmmm...beer

Hey Dtothe2nd and other RW friends. I am going to try this place out and see what its all about! How did you do on the 5k D? or have you ran it yet? If you did, did you reach your goal time that you were wanting?

Not yet, my 5K is on Thursday, can't wait!  I'm very excited to see what I can do, especially after my time trial last week. 

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

not lazy, just tired

Hi everyone, good to see some familiar names! I haven't quite given up on RW completely yet, but I'm sure frustrated with their "improvements". I've been wondering what it is that was actually improved.

Not if it makes sense.

RunTomRun

Wickedly Average

Hi everyone, good to see some familiar names! I haven't quite given up on RW completely yet, but I'm sure frustrated with their "improvements". I've been wondering what it is that was actually improved.

I haven't given up on them either, but it's OK to belong to a couple of forums (forii?). If they start a "dailies" thread here, I might be inclined to participate!

Tom (formerly known as PhotogTom)

5K - 25:16, 10K - 55:31,  15K - 1:20:55,   HM - 1:54:54

I haven't given up on them either, but it's OK to belong to a couple of forums (forii?). If they start a "dailies" thread here, I might be inclined to participate!

Welcome everyone!! 

Not sure if you've had a chance to check out some of the training/social groups...and I think someone else mentioned this but I'm too lazy to go back and look...but I think a lot of them have "dailies" threads.

BeeRunB

Just took a look at RW.  Spam is rampant. The masters forum there is almost all spam on the first page.