New to RA (Read 1926 times)

not lazy, just tired

Hi Damaris, Hi She Can and all other RW folk!

And yeah, my log will not cause envy. It might be good for a laugh. Now I have to work at getting it imported from Garmin Connect.

Not if it makes sense.

xhristopher

It's always funny to me on running boards when one cannot talk about Dick's Sporting Goods or cocktails without censor.

You can't say "darkbannana." 

BTW, my son call's Dick's "PP's Sporting Goods."

Docket_Rocket

My log is not even updated.  Will start working on being more consistent in 2013.  I only used DM until they stopped accepting my Garmin upload.  Everything is falling apart!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

SheCan

Everything is falling apart!

Ugh, I totally feel that same way!  I did transfer my garmin data a few weeks ago, right before my forerunner decided to stop uploading to the computer at all--- thank goodness!    

HI SLDog, xhristopher, Docket, everyone.... even if everything else falls apart, at least there's some comfort in knowing y'all are not totally gone!

Cherie

"We do not become the people who this world needs simply by turning our backs on anyone we don’t like, trust, or deem healthy enough to be in our presence. "  ---- Shasta Nelson

Docket_Rocket

Another thing I like here...no post count.  Big grin

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

dallison

registered pw

Another thing I like here...no post count.  Big grin

I thought i would miss that, but i really don't. a join date maybe but not enought to ever bother me.

I have made several posts and never once had an issue.Big grin

2017 goals:

sub 1:30 half 

Robert31320

Team TJ

Hey, the bus just dropped me off here.  Looks like I see a familiar face or three.

Running for TJ because he can't.

tracilynn

I like the new digs here.  I need to update my pic. 

~~~~~~~

Traci

I came from coolrunning. Been here a long time now. Definitely search thtough the user groups. We have a cool marathon training group that could use some new energy Smile

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/CRMarathonTrainers/

Zelanie

Hi everyone!  Another RWOL refugee.  Cool

Docket_Rocket

I came from coolrunning. Been here a long time now. Definitely search thtough the user groups. We have a cool marathon training group that could use some new energy Smile

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/CRMarathonTrainers/

Say the word marathons and I am there in a flash!

Damaris

Fundraising Page

LRB

Wow, lots of RW people here!  I think I'm just giving up for now on RWBF.  I didn't want to because I was afraid of losing too many people I've grown to like.  But YAY  y'all are here!

Right?!  It's like a family reunion up in here, up in here!

LRB

Way to represent peeps!

So which of the forums here will you ladies and gents frequent the most, running 101, general running or off the beaten path?

I have kind of been all over but like the idea of going to just one.

It does not matter to me.

stealth.rnr

She laughs at me......

I vote off the beaten path.

runfoolery

Since there seems to be less activity overall, I'll probably use the different forums as their topics indicate, rather than keep all my posts in Running 101 (which I'd take as the equivalent of the BF). Even though I asked about starting Dailies threads, I realized I haven't actually posted on the RWOL dailies for a long time, just the FB group version of them instead, so I don't know if I'd even participate if those threads did start up on the main boards here.