New to RA (Read 1926 times)

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Hi friends...

In the immortal words of John McClain, "WELCOME TO THE PARTY PAL!"

Tar Heel Mom

kween

Hi, the spam is bad in the women's forum, too. 

For the women from RWOL, there is a women's area here if you click on User Groups.

Sorry if someone already mentioned that in one of the previous 10 pages, but I didn't read them all.

Nolite te bastardes carborundum.

Hello all. Fuzzy64 and a different avatar on RWOL. It appears this is the place to be now that Rodale has basically given up on a couple of their forums.

Docket_Rocket

Seeing lots of new (old) faces!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Luke79

Well, here's another spam refugee.  Glad to see you guys Smile

Luke

PragmaticRnnr

Fitness Jogger

Hi Everyone!  This looks so much better than RW right now. 

Cool

Though I see my avatar is a little small.  I'll work on that. 

Runshortii

Hey all! Glad to see everyone!
                Nevrgivup

Hey there! Another from RWOL. My log will be empty for awhile until my injury clears up. I look forward to meeting new and old friends here at RA.Smile

Running is my mental-Ctrl-Alt-Del. 

Luke79

Hil, what's up!  Glad to see you here Smile

Luke

Hey there! Another from RWOL. My log will be empty for awhile until my injury clears up. I look forward to meeting new and old friends here at RA.Smile

Just do what I did and change your graphs around to make it look good.Big grin

I was new at RWoL but newer here. Looking forward getting to know everyone. Now if someone just had a magic pill to make my calves feel better I Would be great!

First Race

Hot Chocolate 5K Chicago November 4, 2012 30:17

Second Race

Penguin in the Park 5K Decatur Illinois March 23,2013 27:08

Scott

RagRabbit

A world without spam....how will I know which football game or soccer match is on TV?

Well.  I see Nevrgivup is hear....and I hope Scotty made it too.

Transitioned here from RWOL BF aka spamalot.

“Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.” - T.S. Eliot

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

Nice to see you over here!

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

Walk-Jogger

'Nother RW refugee here, I'll be lurking more than posting, just like before, but I will be around. Nice to see lots of familiar faces and not a lot of spam!!

Retired &  Loving It