So Long Active!!! (Read 502 times)

12 Squared

Just moved in here. All my stuff imported easily and I really like the site. It seems to be even better than the old cool running site. I like being able to enter my runs without a lot of logging in and other hoopla. Plus, I don't usually schedule my runs, so why should I have to enter a workout and then log it? Anyway, I'm looking forward to logging a lot next year and I'm glad I found a site that is easy to use. I've got all my running buddies switching as we speak.
    If you don't know where you're going, chances are you will end up somewhere else. - Yogi Berra
      I don't know if I like this log better than coolrunning, but its definitely the best replacement I found. Some things I love about the RA log that CR didn't have: 1) Race Info such as # of entrants, age group, placing, event url, etc. 2) Personal Records 3) Ability to log individual strength training exercises w/in one workout 4) Shoe tracking
      dfffff

^ Cool Running had both the shoe tracker and a personal record function. That said, RA is a fantastic sub for the lost Cool Running log.

Dave

Other than the familiarity with the CR log, the RA log is a HUGE improvement, particularly in the graphs, reporting, etc. For me, the best part is the graph on the main log page. I love seeing how much of my mileage is easy runs, tempo, etc. visually. The graph itself is a big incentive to get out there and put in the mileage. Who wants to see big gaps in their mileage log Big grin

I ran a mile and I liked it, liked it, liked it.

dgb2n@yahoo.com

^ Cool Running had both the shoe tracker and a personal record function. That said, RA is a fantastic sub for the lost Cool Running log.
            True, but I think these features are much better here.