Swim pace not calculated correctly (Read 58 times)

protoplasm72

Hi,

When I enter a swim the pace it calculates is incorrect.  For example today I entered 2000 yd in 38:34 and it says my pace was 0:39 per 100 yds.  It is actually 1:56 per 100 yards.  If I go back and look at the entry summary from the workout list the pace is calculated correctly.  It's been like this for a while so I figured I'd report it.  Thanks.

Son, when you participate in sporting events, it's not whether you win or lose; it's how drunk you get. -- Homer Simpson

Yes, I've noticed this too. I upload my swims from a Garmin 910XT.

Yes, my 33 seconds / 100 yd when I do data entry isn't correct.

But, when I submit the workout, it corrects itself.

It's been like that for about a year.  I don't really worry about it since some might like to remind us that it's "RunningAhead.com" Smile

I'm happy with how I can enter things for my non-running workouts.

Thank you, ericSmile!

Cheers,

Brian

Life Goals:

#1: Do what I can do

#2: Enjoy life

eric :)

This bug was introduced in August 2013.  I'm surprised no one reported it sooner.  It is fixed.

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Swim pace used to be in some odd units (I forget what, mph or something maybe) -- it was nifty that they got changed to be in sec/100yd.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

protoplasm72

Thanks Eric.  I would of reported it sooner but it was nice seeing fast times when I was entering my slow workouts 

Son, when you participate in sporting events, it's not whether you win or lose; it's how drunk you get. -- Homer Simpson