I'm in a magazine!!!!!!!!!! (Read 675 times)

Big grin Go buy the new issue of Running Times and look under the article that talks about places to live. The picture that is there for Albuquerque New Mexico is yours truly. The picture was taken last July by my husband while I was running the Sandia Peak Challenge, a 7.2 mile trail run up the Sandia Ski area. It starts at about 7000' and goes to 10300' in elevation! How freaking cool is that?!?!?!?!!??! Also keep your eyes open for the May issue of Runners World. I submitted some pictures for that one as well.
    Finished my first marathon 1-13-2008 in 6:03:37 at P.F. Chang's in Phoenix. PR in San Antonio RnR 5:45:58!!!!!! on 11-16-08 The only thing that has ever made any difference in my running is running. Goal: Break 2:30 in the HM this year Jay Benson Tri (place in Athena category) 5-10-09

Hawt and sexy

No. Fricken'. Way. Proud of ya babe!

I'm touching your pants.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I have considered subscribing to that 'zine...maybe now's the time to pick up an issue and send in the subscription card. Smile Very cool! Smile

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Lisa3.1

That's Great. I got the april issue, I don't see it in there, so I'm guessing it's in the MAY issue.
            That's Great. I got the april issue, I don't see it in there, so I'm guessing it's in the MAY issue.
            It must be the May issue. One of my friends subscribes and they just got it in the mail a few days ago.
            Finished my first marathon 1-13-2008 in 6:03:37 at P.F. Chang's in Phoenix. PR in San Antonio RnR 5:45:58!!!!!! on 11-16-08 The only thing that has ever made any difference in my running is running. Goal: Break 2:30 in the HM this year Jay Benson Tri (place in Athena category) 5-10-09

Another Passion

Way cool! Cool

Rick
              "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
              "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
              runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Non ducor, duco.

Yippee! Congrats. Man, that makes me miss Albuquerque! Cry