Just a shout of support to the awesome work Eric has done here (Read 1056 times)

agarose2000

No feature requests or support in this post. I just wanted to take a moment to thank Eric for the great work that he's done on this fantastic website. I've been using RunningAhead for over a month now, quite intensively for my preparation for a qualifying 3:10 marathon at the Houston Marathon (for Boston), and I've been continually impressed with the features, quality, and support here on RunningAhead. It's a fabulous site, and I've come to really rely on it for training and reviewing my progress. I used to log info, but never review them, but with RunningAhead, logging has become both fun, educational, and instructive. Kudos all around for a great website and running tool. I'm going to spot for the T-shirt as soon as it's up and will likely make a donation on top of it to show my appreciation for the great product. Thanks agarose2000
    eric :)

agarose2000, Thanks! I'm not comfortable receiving the kudos because it's something I enjoy doing. It just so happens that what I created is useful to others. It's kinda like plants converting sunlight and carbon dioxide to oxygen. They don't think much of it because it's what they do. Granted what I do isn't as vital as the plants, but you know what I mean. eric Smile

You'll ruin your knees!

agarose2000, Thanks! I'm not comfortable receiving the kudos because it's something I enjoy doing. It just so happens that what I created is useful to others. It's kinda like plants converting sunlight and carbon dioxide to oxygen. They don't think much of it because it's what they do. Granted what I do isn't as vital as the plants, but you know what I mean. eric Smile
        What Eric's trying to say is that he has gas...again... Clowning around

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

eric :)

Again? This happened before?

You'll ruin your knees!

Again? This happened before?
            ...all the time, we just didn't want to bring attention to it. Ask anybody...

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

I 2nd that "woot woot"! The site leaves me with the following emotion every time I log something and can see the results later on; Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
              "Every man's life ends the same way. It is only the details of how he lived and how he died that distinguish one man from another." -Ernest Hemingway

-When Chuck Norris wants popcorn, he breathes on Nebraska.

-Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, because he only recognizes the element of surprise.
              Stealth26.2beta

Big grinDitto! Big grin
                  Me three! Eric, you rock!!

Runner

Huge Thanks!!! This Site is GREAT... amazing what happens when people actually CARE about their users! Kudos to you helping so many including myself. Happy Holidays!

2010 Races: Snicker's Marathon(2:58:38), Scenic City Trail Marathon(3:26:36), Laurel Highlands Ultra 77(19:13:44), Ironman Louisville(13:07:07) 2011 Races: Mount Cheaha 50k 5:22:47, Tobacco Road Marathon, Mohican 100 Miler

Yes, the log and site are great!

Outside Lane

Happy New Year Eric - the site is awesome - keep up the great work! Big grin

See how they run...

pfriese

Here's to making Eric uncomfortable. Many kudos and thanks for a wonderful site and running log. Paul