Did anyone NOT run today? (Read 741 times)

Cause I CAN

I did not...was up real late last night...
    Liver Transplant - July 2, 1991
    http://terri7291.blogspot.com/
      nor me....I was too tired after finally catching the 1000 mile bunny yesterday at 4:00 PM Tongue
      Next up: A 50k in ? Done: California-Oregon-Arizona-Nevada (x2)-Wisconsin-Wyoming-Utah-Michigan-Colorado
      TheProFromDover

TheProFromDover

I did not...was up real late last night...
        Peach, My knight in shining armor. I've been searching for this thread all day! Tomorrow.

-Craig - "TPFD53 at gmail dot com"

50 halfs by age 50

I did not...my running days are Mon, Wed and Sat.

*Mel* //  "A lot of people run a race to see who's the fastest. I run to see who has the most guts." - Steve Prefontaine

Me. I ran a half marathon on Sunday, a 12 hour drive with a minivan full of kids on Monday, so taking a few days off.

Cause I CAN

great now I dont feel so bad

Sandi Sue

Me neither. I did jump in an Alaskan ocean today though and had a great time participating in the Polar Bear Plunge with a friend's daughter and her friend. The temp today was 34 and snowing. Not too bad. Yes

Races for 2013:

Kluane Bike Relay (4 legs 70 miles)

Calgary 70.3 (72.3)

Aukeman Sprint Triathlon 8/6/2013

Pain is Temporary  Pride is Forever

RIP, Henry, my soul mate

Oh thank you for starting this thread...Sunday was my b-day and my husband took me out on the town and then we celebrated New Year's Eve last night, of course. I'm glad I'm not the only one who didn't feel up to running today! I've been beating myself up all day!
                  DavidR262

I don't have a life, so i got 10 miles in.
                      i wasnt going to, but at 10:46 my friend called me and we planned a run. It was cold. Sad

Cause I CAN

i wasnt going to, but at 10:46 my friend called me and we planned a run. It was cold. Sad
                        How cold?

I run for Fried Chicken!

I did not. I ran the last 3 days in a row and had some family obligations today that took up most of the day. Figured I would take a rest day. A lot of people have been sick as well, figured it can't hurt to rest up a little.
                            I didn't...partied too hard yesterday and just baked chocolate chip cookies... No
                              I don't have a life, so i got 10 miles in.
                              Ha ha ha....I was running on Christmas Morn (only 7 miles) and got "pulled over" by a sheriff's deputy who told me "Dude you need a life, you know it's Christmas right?" to which I replied "yes sir, but I'm planning a big breakfast" Big grin
                              "Every man's life ends the same way. It is only the details of how he lived and how he died that distinguish one man from another." -Ernest Hemingway

-When Chuck Norris wants popcorn, he breathes on Nebraska.

-Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, because he only recognizes the element of surprise.
                                Ha ha ha....I was running on Christmas Morn (only 7 miles) and got "pulled over" by a sheriff's deputy who told me "Dude you need a life, you know it's Christmas right?" to which I replied "yes sir, but I'm planning a big breakfast" Big grin
                                Big Breakfast with Dunkin Dounts purchased on Christmas Eve? I need to check the 2008 resolutions to see if they're listed.

Vim