Pace bunny in groups (Read 625 times)

theyapper

On the road again...

If I create a group, how do I add that pink pace bunny and the YTD distance to the group?

I write. I read. I run. One time, I ran a lot on my 50th birthday.

Paul

Lazy idiot

If I create a group, how do I add that pink pace bunny and the YTD distance to the group?
      The simple answer: ya gotta ask Eric.

Tick tock

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

You know, if your goal is run 1200 miles (and start a 1200 mile group), you could just join the 2000km (1283 miles) group. Close enough.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

theyapper

On the road again...

You know, if your goal is run 1200 miles (and start a 1200 mile group), you could just join the 2000km (1283 miles) group. Close enough.
          You're right. I saw that group after I posted this and am joining It'll give me 83 bonus miles! I am still curious, though, about the pace bunny. Eric, if you're reading this, how? Thanks.

I write. I read. I run. One time, I ran a lot on my 50th birthday.

Paul

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Eric, if you're reading this, how? Thanks.
            Eric has to add the pace bunny.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Lazy idiot

Eric, if you're reading this, how? Thanks.
              He codes it himself into each of the pace groups. It's not an option you can add yourself.

Tick tock

Outside Lane

That looks cool! http://www.runningahead.com/groups/2000Km/YTDDistance/0 How many pace groups are out there - and what mileage levels?

See how they run...

Lazy idiot

How many pace groups are out there - and what mileage levels?
                  500 621 (1000km) 800 1,000 1283 (2,000km) 1,500 2,000

Tick tock