Something good came of that miserable race... (Read 693 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I got a hot finish photo! Only fair, since the asshat who took the photo had an art gallery that his mommy and daddy GAVE him...back in college he did a student show and managed to dump coffee on one of my prints (and he still hung it...f*ckwad). I deserved nothing less than a great race photo from the doofus. Wink k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Me and my gang in Breck

You look great!!!!

That which does not kill us makes us stronger. Neitzsche "Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far they can go." "Dedication and commitment are what transfer dreams into reality."

Good form - what are you carrying in your right hand?
        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Good form - what are you carrying in your right hand?
          Sweat hanky...by the end of most races or runs in hot weather it's soaked (even with the wicking hat I usually have a lot of sweat dripping off my eyelids--ask Joni about the big wet butt-prints I left on a picnic table bench after the race. there are horses that sweat less than me, I swear). In the Winter it doubles as a snot rag. Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Heh, as for my form...that's the only time during a race where I feel in my element--the sprint to the finish. I'd still like to see track meets for grown-ups around here. I think I would kill in the 400 (an event that scared me in HS--I was a 200 girl). k

~ Sarah Kay

shyrunner07

that is a great photo!! But then again, I have yet to see a shot where you look less than hot...! Big grin Who was doing the photos? Are the race results online yet?
                I got a hot finish photo!
                great photo, you look like a pro Smile
                Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

That's hot! Big grin
                    Very nice! I just love the pro look! Smile

Michelle

great photo, you look like a pro Smile
                      absolutely!!!

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
                      Thyroid Support Group

madness baby

Wait, I must be confused. Are you running, or are you modeling??!!!
                        deb

Now that was a bath...

Top Tottie! As the Londoners would say. Zoom, zoom, zoom.
                        • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
                        • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.
                          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

that is a great photo!! But then again, I have yet to see a shot where you look less than hot...! Big grin Who was doing the photos? Are the race results online yet?
                            Heh...girl, you haven't seen 95% of the photos of me running...you should see the one the guy from Endurance Sports took at Chronicle. They had them up for grabs at the store and I found mine. It's on the fridge as a reminder not to eat the entire contents. I only post the photos where I don't look like a freak (or at least less like one). Tongue Mark Hoeksema did the photos...or someone maybe working for him. Here are the results: link

~ Sarah Kay

Wow - you look really very cool indeed. My running photos always look terrible Roll eyes
                              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Wow - you look really very cool indeed. My running photos always look terrible Roll eyes
                                I've never ordered one before...I might order the $35 digital file. Even though the race stunk, it would be nice to have ONE decent photo of myself running. k

~ Sarah Kay