The shirts are here! (Read 6339 times)

BuckeyeGirl1

BuckeyeGirl1, You can cancel your order and create a new one with the correct shirt size. I can cancel it for you too if you like. eric Smile
    That would be great...if you could go ahead and cancel it I would appreciate it. I'm going to get on and reorder it right now! Thanks for doing this...I can't wait to get my shirts!

Anyone have pizza?

I don't know what I like more, the Men's-T or the woman showing off the shirt. I mean, she is HOT!!!! Wink
        The shirts are excellent. Got mine yesterday and wore it to the gym today. May have to order another one because $20 is a great price for the shirt.
        "If I control myself, I control my destiny."
        seeEricaRun

Awesome

Mine got here a couple days ago, and fits true to size (XS). It may actually be the ONLY item of clothing I own that fits the way it should. Unfortunately it's a little chilly to wear outside right now, or I'd wear it in this weekend's race, but I will definitely wear it this spring.

IMKY13 finish!!

When I order my shirt, I'm thinking of having my screen name (daytona306) put on it as well.

Fitness/weight goals for 2014

1) STAY INJURY FREE!!!

2) Get to 189 lbs by the end of July 2014...and stay there (as of 4-25-14 was at 203 lbs)

3) Complete Ironman Chattanooga in under 14 hours

4) Break 4 hours in a stand alone marathon (Goal race=Rocket City 12/13/14)

5) 4,500 total overall miles for the year:

Swim: 100 miles

Bike: 3,000 miles

Run: 1,400 miles

Hey - I am having trouble - I am from Canada and it looks like that is not set up yet. Leigh
              eric :)

Leigh, I think Google was not functioning properly yesterday. Could you give it a try again? I've received several orders from Canada before. eric Smile
                Gaby

wake me up!

Thansk Eric Got mine yesterday, no problem

Another Passion

Got mine today in the mail! Woohoo! Thank you Eric. Hopefully it will be warm enough on Thanksgiving day for me to wear it in a 10k race in Richmond. Big grin

Rick
                    "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                    "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                    runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Got mine today. I'm happy. Cool
                        WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO GOT mine today!!! THANK YOU ERIC!!!! Fits PERFECT!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

db7

Got mine today. Everyting worked perfect. Thanks Eric. DB

Tougher than most, dumber than the rest. "You can not count the miles until you feel them" TVZ

Eric: Received my first shirt yesterday............well worth the wait. Very nice job on everything.....md)alias orangeman

Orange Man and Eric.

Hi Eric, I was able to put in my order on the second attempt. However, I had to complete the order all the way to the checkout, be declined once and then choose that I wanted to re-attempt the order and try again before it would go through! Hi Leigh - I'm from Canada too. Try the suggestion above and your order should go through! Cheers, Sabina Cool

madness baby

THANK YOU ERIC! It's a great tank! I normally wear an XS and I ordered a small, so it's true that girls should order up a size!
                                deb