Thesis on Running Therapy (Read 685 times)

Hello Everyone, I am currently working on my MEd in Psychological Studies and I am writing my thesis on the mental health benefits of running. After reviewing some of the work of Dr. Kostrubala and hearing the remarkable stories of some of the guys from Running 4 Recovery, I've put together some of my thesis, but I'm trying to gather some more information on why people run. Normally, I would not go this route, but if any has a few minutes to fill out my survey on running, I would greatly appreciate it. I apologize in advance for using this forum for my own personal use and promotion. thanks, John Click Here to take survey or http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=knrC7qwIhZFJqixKkzfV1g_3d_3d

Falling is easy, it's getting back up that becomes the problem ~Staind

Hey, this is a topic that I myself find very interesting. I'll be interested to see what your thesis is once you've completed it. I took the quiz, good luck!
        Thanks for helping me out!!! I greatly appreciate it.

Quiz taken. It might seem like I was being a wise ass, but I'm a weirdo that actually believes those things.

Run to Win
          25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

Done! Smile
            2009: BQ?
              Thanks for helping out! When I get my research together, I'd be happy to share!

Good luck with your research
                  Taken Big grin I can't wait to see it when it is done.
                    Hi. I filled out the survey too. I'm in pharmacy school right now. I wrote a paper and gave a presentation on Running as a Treatment for Depression last year. I find this topic fascinating. Smile Good luck with your research!
                      I just filled it out too...Good luck with the project! Cool
                      "Every man's life ends the same way. It is only the details of how he lived and how he died that distinguish one man from another." -Ernest Hemingway

-When Chuck Norris wants popcorn, he breathes on Nebraska.

-Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, because he only recognizes the element of surprise.
                      GP160

done Wink
                        Ironman Louisville 8-30-09
                          took it- good luck with your thesis!

Half Fanatic #846

Finished - hope it helps Good luck on your project!

"I don't always roll a joint, but when I do, it's usually my ankle" - unk.         "Frankly autocorrect, I'm getting a bit tired of your shirt".                  I ran half my last race on my left foot!                                  

Done. Good luck!

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Sulli42

Done Deal. When the time comes, will you post your results for us?