If I enter 0.3 miles into the interval distance, the totals treat it as 3.0 miles - glitch? (Read 783 times)

agarose2000

I like to enter my mile splits (Garmin) into the intervals column. I have noticed, however, that if I do, say, a 12.3 mile run, and I enter the 0.3 mile distance as the last interval, the pace total gets all screwed up (I think it interprets the 0.3 mile interval as a 3mile interval, and the pace gets all messed up.) If I just delete that 0.3 leg, the total miles and pace come out perfectly. Was wondering if I'm doing something wrong, or perhaps this is a small glitch with the sub-mile distances? Thanks for looking - love the intervals feature in general by the way - awesomely easy to use and super-helpful. (Would be even better if this little addition error was fixed!) Appreciate the help! agarose2000
    mbk

That's weird because I also like to use the intervals and don't have that problem. I frequently enter partial miles and it works fine. Can you setup one of your workouts so that it has the problem and then post a link to it? Thanks.
      agarose2000

I must be retarded Shocked- I entered some test distances, and it seems to work fine. I swear that I even spent nearly 20 minutes with Excel hand-entering multiple runs trying to figure this out yesterday, so I thought it was a real problem, but I must have been (repeatedly) entering something incorrectly. My apologies - thanks for looking into it; greatly appreciated! Black eye
        eric :)

agarose2000, Let me know if you see this again, although I'm not sure how it could happen. eric Smile