Pins & Needles... (Read 513 times)

Over the past week, I've had pins & needles in the rear of my left heal with little to no pain, just an weird feeling. I ran through it for 3 days and in return I have gotten even more of that feeling. Again, there is no pain involved but this obviously is not normal. Any ideas?
      Pins and Needles, Needles and Pins, It's a happy man who grins Smile That sensation is usually circulatory, but I've never expereinced it in the heel. Are your shoes tied too tightly perhaps? I'm kind of stumped.
      I'm condemned by a society that demands success when all I can offer is failure. -Max Bialystock

Sweaty

In your case i don´t know, but I feel the same thing in the fingers of my feet even i feeled asleep while I run , but it is caused by compression in my vertebrae i have hernia discs.(A couple of them. Tongue) Just see if you feel that only when you run or at rest also feel the same, and if you still feel the same thing go to the doctor.
        I don´r suffer from insanity, I enjoy every single moment. L.L
          In your case i don´t know, but I feel the same thing in the fingers of my feet even i feeled asleep while I run , but it is caused by compression in my vertebrae i have hernia discs.(A couple of them. Tongue) Just see if you feel that only when you run or at rest also feel the same, and if you still feel the same thing go to the doctor.
          That would make some sense except that it lessens (slightly) through out the day. Today is day 3 of no running and it has gotten no better or worse. The earliest a podiatrist can see me is in 10 days. I don't think I can go 2 weeks w/o running. I may just try to run through it until then.