Portajohn follies (Read 1009 times)

Imminent Catastrophe

This is why I always have these along, to wipe down the seat.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

NHLA

Worst  Biltmore 15k   They do not allow porta johns on biltmore property.  You have two bathrooms and 2000 people. Its a shame because this is a beautiul course.

Best The Blue Ridge Relay they start the slower runners first so the teams finish near the same time. Last year they placed us too early so we were in 1st place for most of the race. Virgin porta johns the whole race!

Hoodoo Guru

My brother was the manager of a waste facility (i.e. dump) outside of Atlanta.  The guy from the porta john company pulls up in the big truck, attaches a big hose and starts emptying the truck of all of the waste.  My brother strikes up a conversation and says, "Man, the only person with a job worse than yours is the guy who has to suck all of the crap out of the portajohns into the truck."  The look on the guys face tells my brother that he does that job too.

The tangents are moot.