Can't Log out (Read 831 times)

Go Pre!

My wife want to log in on my laptop sometimes but it won't log me out to log her in...any thoughts? Dave
    eric :)

Dave, Could you elaborate on the problem? What steps did you take to log out and what did you observe to determine that log out failed? What browser are you using? I need to be able to reproduce the problem in order to find out what's wrong and fix it. eric Smile

Go Pre!

IE 7 and Firefox 2.0...strange, they are both doing it. I solved the problem for now by loading Opera as well ( I am a web developer as well so I have a load of different browsers running!) Strangely enough, here at work it is doing it as well. I just keep clicking logout and it sends me back to http://www.runningahead.com/index.aspx still logged in. thanks D

Hrm... honestly, I have no idea what could be causing this. I'll have to think more about how this is possible.
          Mimir

Hi, I had the same problem on two pc's in my house. The only thing that workes was deleting cookies. Bye

I looked into this a long time ago. For some reason, as Mimir pointed out, the browser is not deleting the cookie even though the server is telling it to. I don't know under what circumstances this happens.