Generic Prescript. costs = Name Brand...huh? (Read 1195 times)

well, now, that just looks like a major pain in the ass.

You're doing it wrong.

MTA: Apparently, you can be too lowbrow for this crowd.

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Here's the thing I recently read...

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

~ Sarah Kay

I agree with you, if you read my entire statement and took it in its entirety rather than selecting this phrase out you say exactly what I said.  However you have to give inventors a reward or they would never have the incentive to file a patent and disclose what may otherwise be a trade secret no one would figure out easily and would therefore remain their domain in perpetuity.

FWIW, I view the monopoly as an incentive, but not as a reward.  The majority of patented inventions never achieve any fraction of commercial success, despite people thinking that all they have to do is get a patent and wait for the world to beat a path to their door.  Maybe that's what caught my attention and sent me in that posting direction.

I've probably crossed into "overly" territory now.  Blush Carry on.

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

Feeling the growl again

The majority of patented inventions never achieve any fraction of commercial success, despite people thinking that all they have to do is get a patent and wait for the world to beat a path to their door. 

Wait, you can't just call that patent-your-invention company with the TV commercials to make you a millionaire??  Wink

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

"run" "2" "eat"

Not being able to breathe is a PITA too.

i concur; however, the way i use the puffer is working for me. isn't it? how would i know? when i run now, i don't get dizzy and fall down like i used to, so - that must mean i am doing it right, right?

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

"run" "2" "eat"

You're doing it wrong.

MTA: Apparently, you can be too lowbrow for this crowd.

hey, now, no worries. i got what you were saying. it was trent i was responding to.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

Well, I got zoomy up there with a black eye, too.

But it's nice to know you'll always be there for me.

-- Dick LeBeau

Feeling the growl again

I believe this is the proper technique Trent is trying to get at.  Note the ample expansion chamber and spacer.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Well, I got zoomy up there with a black eye, too.

Actually, there wasn't really an appropriate smilie for that...black eye was the closest, but it should be an injured something else... Tongue

~ Sarah Kay

Zoomy - what is the $5 vs $35?  Is that your copayment?  In Canada the generic goes for about $45.00/30 tabs and the brand name would be about $80.00 (total price of the Rx).  I always thought that our prices were lower than yours.....  Just curious.  And in my province in Canada the government doesn't pay for drugs unless you are a senior or on disability.  Most people are covered under an employer plan.

Suffering Benefiting from mature onset exercise addiction and low aerobic endorphin release threshold. Hoping there is no cure.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Zoomy - what is the $5 vs $35?  Is that your copayment?

Yep.  Without insurance we'd pay >$200/30 pills.

~ Sarah Kay

Yep.  Without insurance we'd pay >$200/30 pills.

Whoa!  Shocked

Suffering Benefiting from mature onset exercise addiction and low aerobic endorphin release threshold. Hoping there is no cure.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Whoa!  Shocked

Whoa, indeed.  If we didn't have insurance I would have no choice but to homeschool.  No joke.  Before Dane's diagnosis he essentially "failed" public kindergarten screening.  We trusted our guts and paid for a year of private Montessori kindergarten.  The director at that school really supported us and Dane and was very helpful when we went through the ADHD screening process.  Now the same kid who the local district teachers wanted to hold back is scoring advanced on state standardized tests (except for the writing section, since he detests the physical act of writing--I think this will change once he can start typing.  I hate writing by hand, too, since it's slower and no one can read my scrawl) and loves school.  Had we held him back he would have been bored and miserable.  But without his meds he can't function in a classroom setting and is disruptive to everyone else, too.

~ Sarah Kay

Whoa!  Shocked

No kidding.  Schedule II controlled substance.  Expensive and a total PITA to get.