10K... (Read 862 times)

You'll ruin your knees!

...miles loged on RA as of earlier this week. This has been a crappy running year for me, but at least I got thatWinkAngry

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

yay Lynn! That is definitely deserving of a big WOOT! Big grin
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Wow, Lynn! Shocked Nice work!!! Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Kerry1976

Master of the Side Eye

Holy moly! Awesome!

TRUST THE PROCESS

Way to go, Lynn.
              Those are a lot of miles - good job
                Congratulations on an awesome milestone Lynn! I had been thinking of you whenever I read one of the ultra reports by srlopez, your reports have been missed. I hope you're back out there beating up those trails soon, I'm looking forward to your next crazy report.

E.J.
                Greater Lowell Road Runners
                Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Just saw this! WTG, Lynn!!!!! and, there is nothing "least" about you Smile

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
                  Thyroid Support Group

mikeymike

Nice work, Lynn. I hope the next 10,000 bring as many adventures and epic race reports as the first.

Runners run

Ringmaster

Lynn, you've been such an encouragement to me and many others on these boards, and we hope the next few weeks and months bring a return to better running for you. Here's to a healthy return to the trails!

Let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us. (Heb. 12:1b)
                      Mile by Mile

#artbydmcbride

Great job, jlynnbob! Smile too bad about your UBB skils though. Big grin

Runners run

Another Passion

Lynn, you've been such an encouragement to me and many others on these boards, and we hope the next few weeks and months bring a return to better running for you. Here's to a healthy return to the trails!
                          What she ^ said... Congratulations, Lynn! Thanks for your words of wisdom and encouragement to me over the last year, I really have appreciated them.

Rick
                          "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                          "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                          runningforcassy.blogspot.com