Children's Healthcare of Atlanta Obesity Ads (Read 1741 times)

corlickmark

whatever the reason eating unhealthy is never a solution. eta healthy and maintain regular life.

<col width="267" />
    how to maintain weight

whatever the reason eating unhealthy is never a solution. eta healthy and maintain regular life.

how to maintain weight

Apparently it wasn't obvious that this thread is no longer a discussion about fat kids.

A Saucy Wench

If only i could find lard around here.  Other than the hydrogenated  kind.

Really?  Wow, we have lard in our organic food store now thanks to the paleo craze. Grass fed organic lard probably

I had real french fries cooked in animal fat the other day.  Wow.  I forgot how much better they are that way.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

#artbydmcbride

Runners run

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Really?  Wow, we have lard in our organic food store now thanks to the paleo craze. Grass fed organic lard probably

I had real french fries cooked in animal fat the other day.  Wow.  I forgot how much better they are that way.

Down here in the South, you have always been able to buy buckets of lard for cooking.

A Saucy Wench

Down here in the South, you have always been able to buy buckets of lard for cooking.

Oh yeah, here too.  But it was a fairly recent addition to the organic food section. 

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Lazy idiot

Ah man... hopefully at least Little Debbie will stay in business. Nutty Bars = the poor man's powerbar.

Mmmm.

I have a box (the Big Pack, with 12 twin wrapped packages, not 6) sitting in my desk.  I refuse to be ashamed.

Tick tock

Agreed.  Just like the reduction in pirates is responsible for global warming.

You do not trust a study by Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine? 

Or are you commenting on the high carb intake of followers of the Chuch of the  Flying Spaghetti Monster?

#artbydmcbride

global warming?  Hah!

Runners run

Feeling the growl again

You do not trust a study by Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine? 

Or are you commenting on the high carb intake of followers of the Chuch of the  Flying Spaghetti Monster?

I don't trust the logic of people who confuse correlation with causation.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

Oh that sounds sooo good!

I hadn't thought to check our small organic shop.  

steph  

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

I'm in the south and all that I see is the hydrogenated crap.  Maybe I have to look harder...

steph  

A Saucy Wench

the hydrogenated lard is often also bleached.  You could always just buy yourself a big ol side o pork and render your own lard.  That's what Trent would do you know.  Well except for the pig part.  And the animal part.  But otherwise if Trent ate lard, I am sure he would render it himself. 

jules2

the hydrogenated lard is often also bleached.  You could always just buy yourself a big ol side o pork and render your own lard.  That's what Trent would do you know.  Well except for the pig part.  And the animal part.  But otherwise if Trent ate lard, I am sure he would render it himself. 

I thought about "Render unto Caesar" but on second thoughts I better not restart the religious debate.

Old age is when you move from illegal to prescribed drugs.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey