Running after Wisdom Teeth Extraction. (Read 3014 times)

Double IPA Please!

Yes, Im sure ymmv. However, anyone ever go through this? I just had my two uppers removed this morning. Dead

Interested in looking good and feeling great? Check out my website at www.marykay.com/dyerger

Shipping is always free with me!! :-)

i was too drugged up to even get on a computer right after mine (i had all four removed and they were all impacted) so you're already doing better than i was! Uppers are less likely for dry socket...hope your healing goes well. I'd wait a day or 2 before i ran though just to be on the safe side for healing Wink
        Yeah I had all 4 out back in March with 3 impacted. I got Trismus (muscle spasms in my jaw) and had to take pain killers off and on for a couple of weeks, so I was not doing much running. I asked around before I had it done though, and the consensus seemed to be maybe take a day or maybe two off at the most if you don't have any complications.

Double IPA Please!

Ok, I figured as much. My bottoms were awful as I did get dry socket with them. I mean I'm groggy and I have already taken something for the pain that I am now starting to feel, but I was told the uppers are much easier than the bottoms (I had partial impactions). We shall see.

Interested in looking good and feeling great? Check out my website at www.marykay.com/dyerger

Shipping is always free with me!! :-)

kcam

I had two (upper and lower) pulled about 12 weeks ago - no problem running the next day. YMMV.
            nalgenefiend351

The main thing to worry about is not reopening any scars with the pounding and extra blood flow. Talk to your doctor- I think I was back in a few days.

Jazz hands!

I got all four out at once and basically spent two or three days in a fog at my parents' house doped up on Vicodin and half sleeping, half watching Blackadder and The Office on my laptop in bed. Then one of my bottoms got infected. That was gross. So, no running for me that week, but I hope everyone else fares better.
                run run run AHHHHHH run run run