4000 miles (Read 656 times)

This morning's run put me over the 4000 mile mark since I started logging my miles in 2002. The family thinks it's cool but doesn't really get how much running it actually is (over 21 days of solid running), so I thought I'd share my accomplishment with other runners. Tom
      wow, that is quite amazing. That is what I love about this site. I was just excited over hitting the 100 mile mark, and I can still "rub elbows" with someone like you who has gone 4000. Congrats on the achievement. You are an inspiration to me.
        Awesome, Tom!

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

That's a lot of time on your feet, Tom! Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Outside Lane

Congrats!

See how they run...

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

Very cool! Smile

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

The 4000 that YOU have run is great stuff, but your posts are probably responsible for inspiring others to run roughly a billion miles. That's REALLY great stuff. Here's wishing you many more happy miles Tom!

E.J.
                Greater Lowell Road Runners
                Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.