Just came back form the doctors... (Read 948 times)

Now that was a bath...

And once again they reach for a rarely used book on the shelf. Not sure what is going on at this point but I wanted to talk and what better place. I have an issue with my face. Don't want to say too much (in reality I don't know too much) but all the doc would say is that it's definitely rare, that they will remove a small part of my tongue on Wednesday and take some investigative pictures of my mouth, lip and nose the same day. It's either a rare cancer or possibly part of a rare syndrome (I also have low blood platelets). Still chirpy. Still Claire. A little worried, but hey, I've fought a fair battle with life's misery already! Claire xxx PS. Some online hugs would be good!
  • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
  • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.
      Unfortunately, I'm vexed with one remaining vice, snuff, tobacco, and your post scares the $hit out of me. I'd be very worried. But have faith, trust and BELIEVE it's nothing that GOD can't heal. Keep looking UP. You will reach the mountain's peak once more! ((((snug-hug))))

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

((((hug)))) You'll be in my thoughts. Please stay chirpy Claire, don't let the worry get you down.

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Oh, no...Claire, it's time you had a break from medical stuff! I hope it turns out to be something benign and easily treatable. (((hugs))) k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Prophet!

((((((((BIG GIANT HAWAIIAN-SIZED HUGS))))))))))))))))

Imminent Catastrophe

Claire, I'm pretty sure it will all turn out OK. {{{{{{Claire}}}}}}

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

{{{{{TEXAS SIZED HUGS}}}}} Well, because everythings bigger in Texas.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

(((((((HUGE HUGS)))))))) You're in my thoughts hun!!! Be strong!!!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

PWL

Has been

Good luck -- sending you happy thoughts!

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."

((((hugs)))) Claire

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
                      Thyroid Support Group

lots and lots of (((hugs))) coming your way!
                          Claire, ((((HUGS)))) ((((MORE HUGS)))) ((((AND MORE!!!)))) I'm sending good healing vibes your way. Keep chirping girl. I'll be prayin' for ya! ~Joni~
                          va

((((wishing you well))))
                            Wingz

Professional Noob

Eeeek! How scary! {{{{{Claire}}}}} We're all thinking of you.

Roads were made for journeys...

Kooky, Speaking from experience with rare and scary things, please keep positive. I will keep you in my thoughts and give you a HUGE online HUG!
                                What we do in life, echo's in eternity. Maximus.