Eyewear (specifically for cold weather running)? (Read 2002 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Heh, yeah, I've priced some of those cycling glasses with interchangeable lenses and I know the Rudy Project stuff is $$. I'll see how my clearanced Bollés work and safety glasses. If I find that they don't work well I may look into a pair of the cycling glasses and put them on my Christmas or Birthday lists. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

You'll ruin your knees!

Something like this can be used to "snug-up" loose fitting safety glasses!

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Got 'em--they are tiny and fit great! They don't feel like they're going to bounce on my face at all. Really good grip on the sides of my head: I look fast wearing them, too. Boy, won't the other runners be in for a surprise when they actually see me in action. Tongue k

~ Sarah Kay

Wingz

Professional Noob

Those are pretty. Yes

Roads were made for journeys...

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

They are so girly...but they fit well ('cause, well, hey...I'm a girl!). They look and feel proportionate to my face, which is kinda nice. Unisex styles tend to look too big on me and sit on my cheekbones. I think these might not fog too badly, since there should be decent airflow above and below the lens. Definitely worth the $40 with shipping. And my kid said "wow, cool." So they must be... Wink k

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

No fogging, no moving, and I forget I'm wearing them--the true test of a great piece of running gear! I wore my new shades for my 5k race yesterday and my 13.5 mile run, today. Worked like a charm. Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay