Using a PDA to log runs (Read 563 times)

Al1

I recently inherited a Dell Axiom 5.1v PDA to use at work with Windows Mobile 5 on it. For some reason, when I access the runningahead website, I can view most everything, but can't enter a new run, new shoes or view a google map. Does anyone have any experience with using a PDA to enter data on runningahead? I'm more interested in being able to log my runs than anything else.
    Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

What browser is it using?
      eric :)

Al, This site uses a lot of javascripts to make elements more dynamic. Any time something on a page changes without reloading the entire page, javascript is somehow involved. Many PDAs do not support javascripts, which is what you're experiencing. I might be able to fix the new run entry button for the next release, but that's the most I can do. eric :-)
        Al1

It's not a big deal eric. I can still enter my workouts on my laptop or desktop. This PDA is a new toy and i'm just trying to see what I can and can't do on it. Since runningahead.com is my favorite website, I thought I would see if I could enter my workouts on it or show off my courses to friends on my pda. By the way, I'm using the Mobile 5 software with internet explorer.