First 10-mile run! (Read 891 times)

325th place or bust!

I managed to shuffle out my first ever 10-mile run yesterday! Cool Completed it in 1:48. So today my legs are bit stiff - maybe I should soak in the ocean afterwards? And thankfully, the smoke from the SoCal fires was not making it down to the beach like it did the day before otherwise I wouldn't have been able to run.

PR: 5K 22:41, 10K 51:05, HM 1:59, Sprint Tri: done!

Congratulations on your first double digit run!! Great job.
        Nice work!! Next stop 15 Smile I wish I could join you in CA... It is cold and snowy here in Illinois.

Ryan

Way to go speedy! I did a 10 mile on Sunday: 2:05 and I feel fantastic! Big grin

Suffering Benefiting from mature onset exercise addiction and low aerobic endorphin release threshold. Hoping there is no cure.

325th place or bust!

Way to go speedy! I did a 10 mile on Sunday: 2:05 and I feel fantastic! Big grin
            Way to go, glad you're still feeling good afterwards. I did the CostCo workout tonight so maybe I'll be loose enough to get through 3-4 miles tomorrow. Big grin (Walking around those giant discount stores always feels like a 10-mile walk.)

Congratulations! Hope your 3-4 miles on Tuesday are nice and easy. Smile

Michelle

325th place or bust!

Thanks, the run turned out just fine this morning. Except for the brisk 50-degree weather. I had to dig my gloves out of my closest... (hey, I hear you folks laughing! stop that!) It always takes a mile or two for my hands to stop freezing when it's cold, even when it's not that cold.

#artbydmcbride

50 degrees? You must get up really early! It was 64 degrees when I left for work at 6 am. Smile

Runners run

325th place or bust!

50 degrees? You must get up really early! It was 64 degrees when I left for work at 6 am. Smile
                    It was 50 at 6:00 where I live in Huntington Beach.