First run since Nov 2007 (Read 615 times)

It's not much folks, but I just went for my first run in almost a year. I kinda fell off the running wagon, and this site, in November of 2007. But now, I have every intention of getting back in the saddle. Hello to all my old friends! It's nice to be back. Kimmer
    My goal in life is to be as happy as I possibly can. - Me

You'll ruin your knees!

Good to have you back, kimmer! Congrats on climbing back on the wagon! I look forward to following your progress. Lynn B

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

Insert witty title here

I wasn't running a year ago so I don't know you, but welcome back. Nice hat in your profile picture Big grin

ThomasRuns Blog
        Twitter

"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do." - [Walter Bagehot]

Another Passion

Welcome back, Kimmer. I was just getting started on RA about the time you left apparently. Hey, keep those bars a-coming on your graph! I was injured (still am battling the residuals) for quite a while so, if you are physically able to run... don't squander the ability and opportunity you have to do it. Wink

Rick
          "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
          "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
          runningforcassy.blogspot.com