logging weight reps (Read 55 times)

probably not fast enough

I enjoy logging my miles and checking my reports; it's fun, and it keeps me going.  I want to try to log reps on sit/push-ups, etc, but running ahead doesn't seem to work for it...tried it out, and it wouldn't generate reports, didn't work... Does anyone know a way to get runningahead to work for this, or is there another website that I can use?  I could just write the reps info down, but I really like the computer.... hope someone can help, thanks.

eric :)

Hi subzerosolid,

What did you try?  And why didn't it work?  I didn't see any weights entries in your log.

eric Smile

probably not fast enough

Hi Eric, thanks for the response!  I created several exercise types under the "weights" activity type (20 sec planks, push ups, sit ups, back extensions), and I was hoping that when I logged say, 10 push ups, that when I hovered over the entry on the calendar it would pop up with "push ups...10" or something like that.  I was also hoping I would be able to generate a report for this, like "reps" on the y axis and date on the x axis, so I could see my progress over time... couldn't do that.  I love the site and log regularly, so I just wish I could track my planks, crunches, push ups, etc the same way as my miles.