chrome browser (Read 497 times)

bdub

Shoe Alarmist

I don't appear to be able to select options from combo boxes in the Training Log Entry screen using the chrome browser. I don't care too much as I have Firefox & IE but thought I would mention it.
      What's a combo box?

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

What's a combo box?
        It's like a 1-2 punch.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

xor

Outside Lane

Do you want fries with that?

See how they run...

mbk

Eric mentioned in another thread that he has not tested RA on Safari or Chrome. I'm a Chrome user, too. I've found that if you click in the combo box you can then use your mouse to move down to your selection. Not the easiest solution but it works. I also switch to Firefox when I have problems with Chrome.
                From the wiki link: Is this what was meant - "The term "combo box" is sometimes, incorrectly, used to mean "drop-down list"."

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

No. In RA, it is a combo box.
                    How so? Explain.

Ricky

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

How so? Explain.
                      The courses are listed in a drop down box. At the top of the drop down box, there is a text box where you can put your cursor and type in parts of the route name and the drop down box will change to reflect what you have typed in. That is a combo box, by definition: a combination of a drop down box and a text box.
                        "I can see", said the blind man. But I still can't edit! Angry

Ricky

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

What browser, pRed, are you using?
                            He doesn't know.
                              Apparently it doesn't matter cause I posted all that on the thread about editing courses not working. Cry

Ricky

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Apparently it doesn't matter cause I posted all that on the thread about editing courses not working. Cry
                                It works with Firefox and Internet Explorer. I get it to work on Camino as well.