Jan. 5 - What's your temp? (Read 748 times)

Prince of Fatness

Not at it at all. 

41 degrees yesterday in Green Bay. 48 for a high today. Going for a run now in shorts (38 degrees) - crazy. Feel guilty leaving the nice weather to gol to Captiva Island, FL later today. Well, maybe not - I will take 80 degrees for 4 days Smile

You must be flying into Ft. Myers! I am sitting in that airport right now, headed up north. Sad Enjoy my homeland! 

"To achieve great things, two things are needed; a plan, and not quite enough time." -- Leonard Bernstein

What is the cause?

We had a very light dusting of snow last night which proves that global warming/climate change is a myth. 

an amazing likeness

Still the same.

Guess you're not ovulating....

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

No Talent Drips

Still the same.

rectal or axillary?

Dei Gratia

uncontrollable

tympanic?

peace

Tomorrow will be worse

I have you all beat (so far).  it is -10 degrees C (14 degrees F) without the wind and -18 Degrees C (-0.4 degrees F) with the wind.  And we actually consider this to be a warm day!

I love it when I am out running and it is below -20 degrees C (-4 degrees F) and I pass someone waiting at a bus stop.  Their expressions are priceless.

The great thing is when spring comes and I shed all the winter running gear I find my pace almost doubles!

I read this and thought it sounded familiar - I checked one of your workout maps and it looks like we livein the same city. We should meet for a run someday, if I ever get over this flu. Happy winter to all

... and it looks like we live around 1 click apart.

FIFY

Life Goals:

#1: Do what I can do

#2: Enjoy life

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Still the same.

Try an ice bath.  That'll make you ovulate.

Kalsarikännit

It is 51 degrees in Chicago.

The world is coming to an end.

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

L Train

What is the cause?

I'm it it for myself.

Normal temp in Central MN yesterday was 24 degrees.Roll eyes

High yesterday during my run after work was 52 degrees.

what I meant is that last year around this time it was normally around sub zero

In Toledo, Ohio, it was 51 today!  Totally awesome to run in it today!  Loved it!

jules2

We are around 40f at the moment this side of the pond with strong winds from the South, usually we'd expect it to be around freezing and the last two years we had heavy snow late November early December but no sign of it this year. One weird thing I've noticed twice this week is that it's colder late afternoon / early evening than it is later in the night?

Old age is when you move from illegal to prescribed drugs.

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

Atlanta GA -- a high of 65 F Smile

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/