How do you clean your shoes? (Read 1572 times)

MrH

This.

I keep mine in the garage.  The dog doesn't seem to mind, at least he hasn't told me yet that he minds.

You're just not listening.

"What's it like spending time in the garage with those smelly shoes?"

"Rough".

The process is the goal.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call Destiny.

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

i found the best way to keep my shoes clean is to give up running. so far, it's working marvelously.

I tried this but my feet still smelled. What was I doing wrong?

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

xor

Apply rubbing alcohol to my shoes?  Huh. 

Purdey

Self anointed title

I tried this but my feet still smelled. What was I doing wrong?

• Consider showering regularly

"run" "2" "eat"

hahah.

feet can't smell. they don't have noses.

durr.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

A few weeks? Time for some new ones, Shirley?

xor

A few weeks? Time for some new ones, Shirley?

1. My mother is named Shirley.

2. This joke doesn't really work so well these days. 

3. Don't call me Shirley.

Shirley, Mary, and Nancy are all ready to kick some ass and take names.

try putting fabric softener sheets into them.

i am serious, stop calling me shirley.

#artbydmcbride

try putting fabric softener sheets into them.

i am serious, stop calling me shirley.

That's the same as spraying with febreze, Serious.

Runners run

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

So what I've learned here is that if my feet smell I need to take more alcohol. Ok then.

I do shower often and don't run sockless. Smile I'm starting to think the smell is coming from hubby's shoes and not mine. I'm going to put the shoe rack out in the garage and stuff them all with newspaper. We also get stink bugs, so maybe those little buggers are smelling the place up. Joking Got to pin point the stank and eliminate it.

You're just not listening.

"What's it like spending time in the garage with those smelly shoes?"

"Rough".

Hey, thanks for the tip on the veal -- it is the best in town!

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

I put them on the window sill, so they get direct sun light. 

But, how do you get poison ivy off your shoes?   I've just been washing my hands real good after lacing up.  

- Anya

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

But, how do you get poison ivy off your shoes?   I've just been washing my hands real good after lacing up.  

No idea, but probably burning them is not the answer.

My race shoes got drenched in a 10k. After the race I stashed them in a plastic bag and forgot about them until my next race two weeks later. It was bad. Something dark and scary was growing under the insoles. I put them in the freezer overnight (wrapped in a plastic bag) and the critters died.

For normal stinks, I just let the shoes dry outdoors in sunlight.