Newbie Profile Question (Read 614 times)

What a GREAT site! You've done a wonderful job! I'm sure you have answered this before and I see one question that is similar, but . . . I have clicked box for "Allow the world to see my profile and stats" in the Options, My profile page, but when I to my log I do not see "About Me" show up. What am I doing wrong. I have refreshed, logged out and back in but still don't see the "About Me." Is it just my system and everyone can see? I have IE 6 and WXP, version 2002, SP2. Thanks! Gayle

"Nothing's better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you." Aaron Douglas Trimble

eric :)

Hi Gayle, You're not doing anything wrong. The "About Me" is not displayed when you're viewing your own log to reduce clutter. When other users view your log, the tab will be visible to them. Hope this helps! And welcome to my site. eric Smile
      Wingz

Professional Noob

If you're curious what your profile looks like, you can either log out and look at it from a guest's point of view or click on your name an the left of a post on a forum. I had this question too, earlier. Big grin

Roads were made for journeys...

Thank you for your help, Eric and Wingz. Love to be here!

"Nothing's better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you." Aaron Douglas Trimble