Resolutions (Read 427 times)

So far I just have two. 1) No soda for 2008. 2) No treadmills for 2008. I feel exactly the same as JakeKnight about treadmills: http://www.runningahead.com/forums/topic/e93ea73900c941b497889204cfdc5acb/0 Do you resolve? Why/why not? What are your resolutions?
      I like to set resolutions, mostly because I'm a very competitive person, even with myself. I probably should have plenty, but here are three health/running related ones)... 1) Having coffee just twice a week (instead of daily) 2) Stick to my training plan (this will be a challenge) 3) Make more of an effort to run outside than on the treadmill Mine are similiar to yours with the caffeine and the dreadmill. Smile

Michelle

bap

Avoid injury. Don't race more than 20 miles per month.

Certified Running Coach
        Crocked since 2013

It's not exactly a New Year's resolution, but I've resolved to run through a New England Winter for the first time. I headed out the door in shorts today, it was 34 degrees with a miserably cold rain and lousy conditions on the sidewalk and streets. We've cleared the solstice, I keep telling myself to just HTFU and hang on for a couple more cold and dark weeks......

E.J.
          Greater Lowell Road Runners
          Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.