Runners World Logs (Read 815 times)

HOSS1961

Is there a way to impot the Runners World Log? I gave up on Active and just started over at RW but I think I may like this site more. Smile
    HOSS 2009 Goals Have a healthy back and run w/o pain! Drop 15 pounds gained while injured
    Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

In the RunnersWorld log, on the left side of the screen is a button called "Tools". Click on this, then export. You can then send Eric feedback from this site and he will tell you how to email it to him for import.

You'll ruin your knees!

Is there a way to impot the Runners World Log? I gave up on Active and just started over at RW but I think I may like this site more. Smile
        I hope the RW site and RA are compatible... Tongue

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

Wingz

Professional Noob

I hope the RW site and RA are compatible... Tongue
          *smacks Lynn* HOSS1961, pay no attention to this joker! The log RW has was written by Eric!

Roads were made for journeys...

You'll ruin your knees!

*smacks Lynn*
            Ooowwwwww! That hurt! Black eye

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

va

That's enough you two, now go to your rooms until supper. Clowning around
              Neil Gunn

Gandalf the Grey

That's enough you two, now go to your rooms until supper. Clowning around
                ... either that or go sit on the 'naughty step' for 30 minutes .... Evil grin Neil

Running ... just keep running!